Accept/Response headers (was: chunk example crashing if iterated)

Thank you Henrik,

following your suggestion we were eventually able to make some progress.
Another problem was with persistent sockets/connections, which we would
like to disable for sequential requests; we got around it by calling
HTChannel_deleteAll() after each request. Is there a cleaner way?

The new problem is that we are using converters for the sole purpose of
accepting only text and html documents (is there another way?), as follows:

   /* once at initialization */
   HTList *converters = HTList_new(); /* global */
   HTConversion_add(converters, "text/html", "www/present", HTThroughLine,
2.0, 0.0, 0.0);
   HTConversion_add(converters, "text/plain", "www/present", HTThroughLine,
2.0, 0.0, 0.0);
   HTConversion_add(converters, "text/x-http", "www/present",
HTThroughLine, 2.0, 0.0, 0.0);
   HTFormat_setConversion(converters);

   /* for each request */
   HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request, WWW_PRESENT);
   /* ... */
   chunk = HTLoadToChunk(absolute_url, request);

This has the undesired side effect that the chunks returned contain
something like the following, which I believe is the response header:

        ffb
        HTTP/1.1 200 OK