Re: success, and then tsv

http://subzero.campus.luth.se/FreeDocs/autoconf-2.12/autoconf_44.html#IDX36

>Once I had it all built I pointed the webbot at a fresh
>Apache install, and it walks the default site but midway thru
>it prompts to save one file, why is that?  (transcript below)

Use the -n to make it not ask. You can also use the -q to be more quiet.
The full set of features are described at

	http://www.w3.org/Robot/User/CommandLine.html

and you can also see an example of how to run it at

	http://www.w3.org/Robot/src/robot.sh

>By the way, thanks for the public service!

You're welcome!

Henrik

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,