RE: <Question> User-Agent

Thanh,
Refer to the following doc for a more complete discussion.. Tip search the doc for user-agent..

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-07.txt

This is the http spec and is good enough to understand the http request header that you must initialize to act like a browser (aka your web bot).. For the actual client name that MS IE or netscape use in this field to fool the the server, I have not yet dumpped a header to check... I'll try to find time soon to do so.. In the meantime..DOES ANYONE KNOW OFFHAND WHAT HE MUST USE FOR EITHER MSIE OR NAVIGATOR?????