Fwd: Proxy implementation in WWW4.0

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Seshu Adunuthula <SADUNUTH.US.ORACLE.COM@w3.org>
  • Date: 05 Mar 96 16:43:24
  • Subject: Proxy implementation in WWW4.0
  • To: www-proxy@w3.org
  • Cc: sadunuth
I was moving a proxy implemenation from 3.0 libraries
to 4.0 and have the following questions.

The handling of headers has changed from 3.0 to 4.0.
I had noticed that. Previously I set a global
variable HTProxyHeaders and made the request.

Now the headers are set in the callback set by
HTHeaders_addGenerator. I have a large character
buffer that has all the headers in it. What
call do I make to set the headers before making
the request to the origin server.

I have tried in the HTPostCallBack

  anchor = HTRequest_anchor(request);
  HTRequest_setEnHd(request, 0);
  HTAnchor_addExtra(anchor, headers_ndwpbps);
  HTAnchor_setHeaderParsed(anchor);

which does'nt seem to get the POST data right.

thanx
-sm-
_____
Seshu M. Adunuthula              Predictions about revolutionary
Member of Technical Staff        social changes from technology have
Internet Products 		 a shelf life "roughly equivalent to
659410 Oracle Pkwy               that of a Big Mac"  -Prof Fischer