Re: Proxy server not loading Images

At 11:47 PM 7/16/95, Mr TWY Tsui wrote:
>Hi All ...
>
>I am writing a simple (at least it should be) proxy server.
>The point of this server is to abstract the server name that
>the user of this proxy server has been to ....
>
>The proxy server is running fine, except for some images,
>it stop loading half way, thus I only have half of the image.
>
>Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Hmmm, I ran into to this on a proxy extensions to my server, but I had
imagined that I was just losing somewhere.  I have not had time
to revisit the issue and debug the problem.  In my case, everything worked
fine except that large images would stop loading half way.

>AND
>
>Can someone clearify what has to be done for the proxy server
>when the client interrupted half way during a request ?

Sorry, but I'm interested if there is more than just a coincidental
bug in both our programs.