RE: Need help on SSO integration with Jigsaw server.

I have implemented SSO for the client I am at now, but it was done
entirely on a custom basis.  We created filters that handled verifying
the user was logged in and if not logging them into the backend system.

Jigsaw by itself doesn't have anything built into it to handle what you
are looking to do.  I would suggest looking at Project Liberty to help
out with some of the more mundane parts of implementing SSO especially
if your existing application (i.e. websphere) supports that kind of
stuff.

From what you have described it sounds like you would need to do
something similar.  Create a filter that checks to see if the web
application A has passed the proper authentication and if not send them
to application A's login page.  Once the user has logged into the
application, the application will need to pass the user back to
application B with the proper authentication.

Hope this helps,

Brian