Re: A step-by-step documento about the WebDAV installation in Jigsaw.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, "Fabián A. Juárez Martínez" wrote:

> Hi colleagues!
>
> I am interested to apply Jigsaw-WebDAV into a GNU/Linux based equipment (x86
> platform) but I need a How-to document that explain the process step-by-step
> to understand it.

We have a set of tutorials, (including setting up CGIs, so used to serv
perl scripts) at
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/Tutorials.html
Is that what you have in mind?

Contributions are welcomed, as we can then build a FAQ-directed tutorial
list.
Thanks,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C