 From: jigsaw@myxml.ru [mailto:jigsaw@myxml.ru]
 Sent: Sat 4/24/2004 8:37 PM
 To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
 Subject: Re: jdk versions

 On Monday 22 March 2004 16:10, Yves Lafon wrote:
 > All,
 > Sticking to jdk1.2 for Jigsaw is a good way to keep it running on systems
 > that don't have more recent jdks (like jdk1.4), but at the cost of dirty
 > workarounds.
 > Do some of you using _only_ jdk1.2 and can NOT upgrade to jdk1.4?
 > Thanks,

 hello everybody...

 same problem - i have 1.4 jdk and have not 1.2 :(

 what i must to do now? is jdk not backward compatible?

 with best wishes,
 Slav

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of Perseco, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.