From: Yves Lafon [mailto:ylafon@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:41 AM
To: Laird, Brian
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: RE: A couple of issues...

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Laird, Brian wrote:

> I am trying those now, can you explain them or point me to the docs that
> explain them.  I just want to understand what exactly I am tuning.
Ok, comments inline

> Thanks,
> Brian

The maximum number of simulatenous connections

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.lenient=true
lenient parsing mode (allow for semi-broken HTTP to go through)

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.keepbody=false
keepbody is to try to use an idle connection for requests that have an
entity, in some case it might not be practical (ie: to do mark/reset)

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.connections.timeout=60000
The maximum time waiting on a read for a socket.

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.connections.connTimeout=5000
The maximum amount of time allowed to attempt a TCP connection

--
Yves Lafon - W3C

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of Perseco, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.