 From: Red K [mailto:redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg]
 Sent: Wed 29-Oct-03 2:58 AM
 To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
 Subject: about compiledPage Frame and html/java

 Hi,

 I want to configure one java html resource on Jiasaw.
 I thus create one Jhtml file as the follows, which is
 copied from jigsaw user guide:
  <head>
      <title>Page Compilation Test</title>
  </head>
      <h1>Page Compilation Test</h1>
      <java>
        out.println ("<p>Page Compilation test");
      </java>
      <h1>Display a list</h1>
      <ul>
        <java>
          for (int i = 1; i < 10; i++) {
            out.println ("<li> item " + i);
          }
        </java>
      </ul>
 Then I create one FileResource that is associated with
 the file.
 Then I configure one PageCompileFrame to this
 resource.
 Then I try to request this resource from my brower.

 When the server receives the request, it then begin
 dump out some information in the command screen as the
 follows:
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.pagecompile.JDKCompiler.compile(JDKCompiler.java:32)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.pagecompile.PageCompileFrame.generateFrame(PageCompileFrame.java:612)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.pagecompile.PageCompileFrame.registerNewGeneratedFrame(PageCompileFrame.java:647)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.pagecompile.PageCompileFrame.checkContent(PageCompileFrame.java:665)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.pagecompile.PageCompileFrame.perform(PageCompileFrame.java:683)
         at
 org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource.performFrames(FramedResource.java:646)
         at
 org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource.perform(FramedResource.java:664)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.perform(httpd.java:1688)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java:400)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.startConnection(Client.java:530)
         at
 org.w3c.jigsaw.http.socket.SocketClient.run(SocketClient.java:119)
         at
 org.w3c.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadCache.java:86)
 Then my broswer receives the response that says the
 page cannot be displayed

 Could you please offer me any advice?

 Thank you very much!

 Red K