nullify it ?

I think, here the cases with URLs with protocol's default port are not
handled, where URL.getPort() returns -1. (HTTP - 80 and HTTPS - 443)

#1 - code having problem:
Class: org.w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpManager.java
Method: runRequest(Request request)

      if ( proxy != null )
         srv = lookupServer(proxy.getHost(), proxy.getPort());
      else
         srv = lookupServer(target.getHost(), target.getPort());

#1 - code suggested:

      if ( proxy != null ) {
         srv = lookupServer(proxy.getHost(), proxy.getPort());
      }
      else {
         if(target.getProtocol().equals("https") && target.getPort() == -1)
              srv = lookupServer(target.getHost(), 443);
         else if(target.getProtocol().equals("http") && target.getPort()
== -1)
              srv = lookupServer(target.getHost(), 80);
         else
              srv = lookupServer(target.getHost(), target.getPort());
      }

Though I see a similar problem even in getServerKey(Request request) method,
not sure that it is a problem.

thanks,
Ranjan.