RE: Using the HTTPManager to make a POST

Yves,

Thanks for the followup.  I had a few questions from the code in Winie.  There is code to flush a reply of its contents so that it would be used by pool again.  Is that truly needed based on what I am doing below (see first email I had sent)? Another follow up question, do I need to do anything to return the reply and/or request to the HttpManager for pooling purposes?

Thanks for the continued help,
Brian

(Code from JW.java)
    /**
     * Should be called to purge the reply, otherwise the connection won't
     * be marked idle and won't be reused.
     * @param reply the reply to purge.
     */
    protected void skipBody(Reply reply) {
	try {
	    if (reply.hasInputStream()) {
		InputStream in = reply.getInputStream();
		byte buffer[] = new byte[256];
		try {
		    while (in.read(buffer) != -1);
		} catch (IOException ioex) {
		    try { in.close(); } catch (IOException ioex2) {}
		}
	    }
	} catch (IOException ex) {
	    //nothing to do