Unacceptable discourse for a professional list

I was just going to ask Zahid what gnujsp is and why I might want to run it
in Jigsaw ?
----------
But, I feel I need to address immediately the discourse from an unknown and
unlisted member of the list to, and between Mr. Rahman. This type of
communication - "Make sure this WANKER is removed. !!!!  .....   shut the
fuck up will you?" is totally and completely innapropriate for any list
serve except the abuse list. Any discourse like this should be carried on
OUTSIDE of the list, personally between the parties concerned. I feel that
the initiator, who is not named, should be immediatly removed from the list
and banned from any w3.org lists.
I subscribe to close to 100 lists and moderate 4, people like this do not
even belong on the Internet.  What two or more parties do Privately within
their own PRivate e-mail is their own business, but to carry this on
publically on a list that I assumed was for the open minded discussion of
jigsaw, is disrespectfull to everyone omn the list, and to the
communications system we are all a part of.

------------------

All Incoming mail, downloaded files and e-mail attachments are certified
Virus Free.

Checked by Symantec Norton Anti-virus 2003 using the latest virus definition
list.

All Incoming mail, downloaded files and e-mail attachments are certified
Virus Free.

Checked by Symantec Norton Anti-virus 2003 using the latest virus definition
list.

Curtis Seyfried <mailto:curtis.seyfried@verizon.net>

Make sure this WANKER is removed.!!!!