Re: release schedule of upcoming 2.2.2?

My commercial sites http://www.cycom.co.uk/ and http://club.cycom.co.uk/
have used jigsaw for 5 years now.
I have several custom servlets for handling subscriptions, web mail, and
credit card payments. I use the virtual host facility to support several
other sites.
I appreciate the full source code and it has allowed me to fix bugs
critical to me in the past (although now the base code is good enough
for me).
I used to run apache but shut it down when I got too scared about
buffer-overrun security attacks possible on any native code program (but
not on pure java programs like jigsaw :-))

--
Christopher William Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/ Java development
since 1996