RE: Port on the command line is deprecated?

Seems we've taken a step backward:

E:\qpasa_new\Jigsaw\scripts>java -classpath Jigsaw;..\classes\jigsaw.jar;..\clas
ses\xp.jar;..\classes\sax.jar;..\classes\servlet.jar;..\classes\xerces.jar;. org
.w3c.jigsaw.Main -trace -root ..\Jigsaw
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/jigsaw/Main

E:\qpasa_new\Jigsaw\scripts>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Thanks,
Craig