Re: automatic resource loading(?)

Sorry I am afraid I was not clear.
I have
org.w3c.jigsaw.root=C\:\\www

but I do not see the contents of this directory unless if I add the
corresponding DirectoryResources with jigAdmin.

If I understand it correctly, to use an indexer I should know the names
of the directories inside C:/www, in advance.

Consider the scenario when somebody (other than the administrator of
Jigsaw) adds a new directory in C:\\www. Then this directory will not be
automatically  served by Jigsaw, unless if the  administrator of Jigsaw
will go and add manually the corresponding directory resource. Is that
correct?

Is it possible for Jigsaw to read the root directory, if you do not
explicitely define its content?