Re: servlets in root directory

Read about indexers.
They are responsible for automatically creating
resources based on file extention/directory.
Maybe write your own indexer.

Another way might be leaving the servlets in /servlet and then
use proxy or virtual hosts to map URLS to the form you want.

Chris.

Greg Kopff wrote:

> G'day again.
>
> Further to the point, its more: how would I do it *automatically*, without
> having to add each resource manually (which works, and will, in fact, suite
> me since there's not vey many of them).
>
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:31, I wrote:
> > I would like to configure Jigsaw to have the root directory as a servlet
> > directory frame, so that I can invoke a servlet as follows:
> > http://localhost/HelloWorld
> --
>  Greg Kopff
> gkopff@powersource.com.au      PowerSource Software
> Technical Director    http://www.powersource.com.au
> Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the
>   War Room! - President Merkin Muffley
>        JetStream Dynamic Content Engine(TM)
>      a dynamic & adaptive content accelerator
>      http://www.powersource.com.au/jetstream/

Christopher William Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/ "Serving fine Java
since 1996"