Re: Setting timeout in HttpURLConnection

Dear Gentlemen,

	As shown below, the setRequestTimeout() method of HttpManager.java,v 1.66
2000/10/11 and earlier versions has no method body (so it does nothing).

	Truly yours,
	John Philip Anderson

    /**
     * Global settings - Set the request timeout.
     * Once a request has been emited, the HttpManager will sit for this
     * given number of milliseconds before the request is declared to have
     * timed-out.
     * <p>This timeout value defaults to the value of the
     * <code>org.w3c.www.http.requestTimeout</code> property value.
     * @param ms The timeout value in milliseconds.
     */

    public void setRequestTimeout(int ms) {
    }

    /**
     * Global settings - Define a global request header.
     * Set a default value for some request header. Once defined, the