RE: cannot install Jigsaw2.2.0 into WindowMe/95!

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q230/2/05.ASP
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q33/4/49.asp
http://www.ksu.edu/cns/news/nl/1993-12/article13.html

Google rocks!!

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com