Re: newbie question

No problem, see http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software-19980720

> Well, following the Documentation, i made something like :
>
> MimeParserRequestFactory m = new MimeParserRequestFactory();
> MimeParser mp = new MimeParser(serviceSocket.getInputStream(), m);
> HttpRequestMessage hr = (HttpRequestMessage) mp.parse();

> But then, the HttpRequestMessage object only get the host and method
> fields . None of the others ... I tried to have a look at the Jigsaw
> code, but I would have to investiagte for days before understanding
> the way it is done .

Perhaps what you read has just that!
You may want to put a Stream that will just print what it read, or do some
tcpdump and see what's happening on the wire.

See org.w3c.jigsaw.http.Client to see how the MimeParser is used.
(getNextRequest() for example).
Hope this helps,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C / Jigsaw - XML Protocol - HTTP