RE: SSL open source implemenation in Jigsaw

Hello Jigsaw people

I took my own advice, the account is established at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jigsslopen
or
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jigsslopen

I have to do all of the initial admin stuff yet, so it doesn't have much to
say right now - give me a few days.

or
http://jigsslopen.sourceforge.net

Which has even less to say for itself.