Re: Redirects from www servers

Hello and thanks,
I tried with the 20000608 2.0.4 classes but unfortunately with the same
result. I don't think it's a cookie problem, since the cookie seems to
be there in all requests and responses.
I put up some HTTP traces taken from ethereal's "follow tcp stream".
These are at:
http://turtle.iquity.com/public/yahootraces/
The trace was taken on "the Internet side" of the proxy (Jigsaw <-->
origin server). I guess these traces are more relevant than from the
client side...
I replaced my username and password with "mylogin" and "mypassword" in
the traces.
The traces are named as the order they were captured (1.txt, 2.txt
etc.), beginning with my first POST of login and password.

What happens is this:
A. I go to the login page.
B. I submit username and password.
C. I get back a page that wants me to enter password. No form entry for
username. I submit the password again.
D. I get the page from C again.

If I try to write the wrong password (at B or C), I still get the page
from C but also saying "wrong password" (or similar).

Best regards
Niklas Wiberg