Re: JDK 1.2 and Jigsaw

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Vivek Arya wrote:

> Our organization is currently using Jigsaw 2.0.3 and we would like to
> upgrade to Jigsaw 2.1.1 (the rest of our
> product is also being made JDK 1.2.2 compliant). I just wanted to find out
> what the timelines are to come
> out with a stable release of Jigsaw based on the current 2.1.1

Catching up on email...
There is no date yet for Jigsaw 2.2
But the "beta" mode of Jdk2.1.1 is mainly due to some remaining bugs in
the way multiple servers sharing the same space are handled (needed for
dual ssl and non-ssl Jigsaw sharing the same space), and also the
rfc2616 compliant cache which needs some more debugging/fixing.
Otherwise, everything else is as stable as jigsaw 2.0.4, we are internally
using in "production mode".
There will soon be a jigsaw 2.0.5 and 2.1.2 versions also to deal with jsp
support and (as always) bug fixes.