Re: How to make a dummy request and reply

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Yves Lafon wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Lan Bin wrote:
>
> > Hi,All!
> >
> > I am making one filter, which prefetch the next
> > request into the cache for the server.
> > I need to make a dummy request/reply. Could any1
> > can help me? How to make it?
>
> very easy, using telnet.
> Here is an example:
>
> GET /icons/image.gif HTTP/1.1
> Connection: keep-alive
> Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:29:45 GMT
> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png
> Accept-Charset: iso-8859-1,*,utf-8
> Accept-Encoding: gzip

Sorry!

Maybe I confused you.

I am doing the project of pre-fetching and pushing on web server.
For example, if a user ask for A, and we know A->B, which is mined
from the log. Those interested, pls contact me to get our 2 papers on it.

Now I made one more filters extend cache filters for server.
I need make one more dummy nextrequest and nextreply in it, then
I set next request url and reply content
last I can use
cache.store(nextrequest,nextreply).

So my question is the following:

How to make another request or reply in the filter? For example,
in the cache filter?

My project focus on the server.

Thank you for your help!

David