Re: Servlets in root - How do i configure

Two solutions:

1) Replace the HTTPFrame of the root resource by a ServletDirectoryFrame
2) Put a fake resource in the root directory that perform a redirection on your servlet
    (read [1] to know more about redirections in Jigsaw)

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/redirection.html

Regards, Benoit.

Ashok Katariya wrote:

> Hi,
>         How does one map servlets in jigsaw. (something similar to mappings.properties concept in
> jsdk)
>
> Basically i have servlets which have to be referred as http://server/servletname
> I tried putting the servlets in the servlet directory.It works fine.
> What should i do to put my servlets in the root directory and use them with the above url
> I am using Jigsaw for windows.
>
> Can any one help me?

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer