Re: Tutorial or code examples for client side API

Unfortunately we don't have time to produce tutorials (we're only two people
developping Jigsaw). But I create a tool called Winie that use those packages.
So you can take a look at the source code of winie.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/Winie/

(The main stuff is in JW.java method performRequest)

Regards, Benoit.

Dhananjay Ragade wrote:

> Hello Benoit,
>
> I found your name on the w3c page. Do you know if there are any
> tutorials or code examples for programming with the org.w3c.* classes?
> In particular, I would like to learn how to use the org.w3c.www.*
> classes properly.
>
> Regards,
> Dhananjay Ragade

> Dhananjay Ragade                             101 Metro Drive, Suite 750
> Technical Consultant                             San Jose, CA 95110 USA
> GlobalSight Corporation                      http://www.globalsight.com
> 1-408-350-3663                                   ragade@globalsight.com
>
> Red Herring names GlobalSight one of the "100 most dynamic companies of
> the digital economy".
>
> Upside names GlobalSight one of its "Hot 100 private companies."

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer