Re: Am I doing something wrong.

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, jody wrote:

> The only place I cannot save resource configuration is on the root
> directory. Is that supposed to be like that?

Hum, it depends on which root resource you are doing your changes (it
might sounds strange, but it is a well-known 2.0 bug).
Moving to Jigsaw 2.1 and cleaning the stores afterward is the only way to
clear this (if you have a jdk1.2), then jigsaw 2.1.1 + the classes from
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.1/20000804/ and
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/scripts/storeclean.sh (if you are using unix)
should be as stable as 2.0.