Re: [Fwd: Re: (Review ID: 100683) Runtime.addShutdownHook doesn't work...]

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Hi !
>
> ----
>
> Yves, Benoit - can you verify the followinng info, please ?
> If this works we have a working way to get rid of the "user hit
> ^C"-problem...
>
> BTW: JDK1.3 implements also a way to launch a external program WITH
> supplying the current working directory...

Argh, they didn't release the solaris version of 1.3rc1 :(
And last time I installer jdk1.3 on windows it almost killed NT. So I will
wait for the solaris rc1 (they say "in the near future", don't know it is
after "real soon now" or not ;) ).