RE: how to prevent the infinite http redirection

Thank you very much. I would like to confirm with you so that I can ensure
that I understand you correctly. Do you mean the client browsers such as
netscape or ie are taking care of detecting infinite redirection loops, so
nothing needs to be done on the web server side? also the maximum of five
redirections are implemented by the browsers? all latest version browsers
support this? If the client are not able to detect it, what do you suggest
to do?

Thanks again,
Yu Guang.