Re: Scanning header fields as they pass through proxy

"CAMERON, CRAIG" wrote:

> Hi,
>         I've finally modified HeaderFilter to add headers as requests pass
> through the proxy but I want to be able to add different information based
> on a particular (non-standard) header.  Looking through org\w3c\www\http\
> reveals lots of methods for scanning particular fields but I haven't found a
> function which just returns a particular header value (as a String) when
> given the header name (as a String).

I believe that's org.w3c.www.http.HttpMessage. Is has a method called
getValue(String name), which returns a String representation of the
value of header field name, according to the API doc. HttpRequestMessage
inherits from HttpMessage.

Regards
Niklas Wiberg