Re: ServletDirectoryFrame is allowing browsing...

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Brian Bender wrote:

> ... even when it has its "Browsable" property set to false.
>
> Details:  Running Jigsaw 2.0.2 with the 19990607 patches applied on WinNT
> 4.0 SP5, JDK1.2.1.
>
> IOW, I can connect to http://localhost:8001/servlet/ and I get a list of
> files in that directory.  Am I missing something (another setting somewhere
> that's overriding this one?), or is this a buglet?  ;-)

Browsable refer to the BROWSE method of navipress, to avoid having the
directory listing, you should change the "index" attribute.
either you choose one index resource (index.html, Overview.html or
something like that) or *forbid* just to... forbid the access to the
directory listing.