Re: remote jigadmin client?

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Qiang Lv wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using Jigadmin2.0. As we knew from the docs about starting
> Jigadmin, we should use "-root" option to specify the root directory
> of Jigsaw if starting from a different dir. But if I want to start a
> jigadmin client(in NT) to configure a remote jigsaw server(in
> Solaris), how to specify the "-root"?

Jigadmin needs some property files and zips,
You will need only the following setup on your NT box
a config directory with the icons directory jigadmin.zip and jigadm.zip
in one "jigsawadmin" dir (you choose the name :) ).

<jigsawadmindir> --- config --- icons --- j_add.gif
                             |         |- up.gif
                             |         |- ......
                             |- jigadmin.zip
                             |- jigadm.zip

jigadm/zip is not needed if you use jigadmin v2, jigadmin.zip is not
needed if you use only jigadmin v1 (jigadm)