Re: Does anyone know how to integrate Seagate Crystal Web Reports Ser ver with Jigsaw Server?

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Nyam, Yanto wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I am just wondering if anyone know how to integrate Seagate Crystal
> Web Reports Server with Jigsaw Server? The Seagate Crystal Web Reports
> Server has a file with the extension .rpt. When I try to run the crystal
> report, the jigsaw server doesn't recognize the report file (report.rpt).
> So, I am hoping that anyone can tell me if I can integrate the Seagate
> Crystal Web Reports Server with Jigsaw Server.  Thanks you in advance and
> any sugggestions would be appreciated.

see http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/mimetype.html
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/indexers.html
and http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/indexers.html#7

Basically you configure the server to create a preconfigured object and
the right protocol frame to set the right content type and other values.