Re: can Jigadmin access admin server remotely?

I use remote admin ok. I run admin on my windows PC using java 2
The server is on linux java .1.1.7

The "root" parameter to jigadm refers to you local (windows) configuration.

onlyt he http url refers to the remote server. I guess "jigadmin" works
similarly.

The remote server knows where its config files are because it was specified

when the remote server started up. (jigsaw starts a web server and an admin
server
at the same time (at least it does for me, Istill use jigsaw 2.0.1 and
jigadm).

--
Chris Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/