Re: servlet directory outside of Jigsaw tree?

I need to be able to map basically all hits to my servlet. Is this
possible in jigsaw? In JRun, according to the Karl Moss book, I can map
requests to my servlet using a prefix or suffix notation in the
administration tool.

Is a similar feature available in jigsaw?

If so, please describe how.

-rob