Re: reindex exception(s)

At 05:20 AM 4/28/99 , Roland Mainz wrote:

>Hi !
>
>----
>
>As I introduced the new JSDK 1.2.1 docs I started reindexation of these
>(large) docs.
>After a while, jigsaw catched up some exceptions like this:
>
>-- snip --
>Exception occurred during event dispatching:
>java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at org.w3c.tools.resources.AttributeHolder.getValue(CompiledCode)
>        at org.w3c.tools.resources.Resource.getValue(Compiled Code)

I have seen the same problem but use JSDK 2.0 ? and JDK 1.2.1 on windows 98.

Other problems I have. ( I use Jigsaw 1 week now are, and like it).

By restarting jigsaw it can't find the

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/w3c/jigsaw/http/GeneralProp
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Compiled Code)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.http.GeneralProp.<clinit>(GeneralProp.java:31)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.initialize(httpd.java:1702)
        at
org.w3c.jigsaw.daemon.ServerHandlerManager.launchServerHandler(ServerHandler
Manager.java:131)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.daemon.ServerHandlerManager.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.daemon.ServerHandlerManager.main(Compiled Code)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.Main.main(Main.java:15)

After running the install.class I can restart te server.
I have to resetup the properties-general-root name=virtula for root

groeten,
 geert