Re: Servlet never gets destroyed

Yes you're right, I you use the class name with the extension, Jigsaw
create a new instance and then call the init method. By default the name
registered is the classname without the extension. But, if you want to
modify it you can, launch JigAdmin and modify the ServletWrapper Identifier.

Regards, Benoit.

Ever Olano wrote:

> Hello Xiaolian,
>
> I think I've figured this out.  When I use the class name with the extension
> (i.e. HelloWorld.class), jigsaw creates a new instance.  But when I use the
> name registered in jigsaw (which by default is the class name w/out the
> extension), it doesn't.  So, I guess, we just need to use the registered
> name and we're fine.
>
> Ever

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer