Re: What classes to override to do RTSP?

> ... because it has to communicate through an HTTP
> interface (at least all the ones I've written before do).

Actually, a servlet can do anyhting that the host environment will allow.
I've seen a servlet that does one task, but serves up multiple interfaces:
HTTP via the standard servlet stuff, *and* a direct open socket, *and* RMI
(CORBA).  The client(s) can choose which interface to use.

The example is in McGraw Hill's "Java Servlets" by Karl Moss.  It's pretty
cool.