Re: Installation problems on Win NT4

Hi,

  There was a discussion earlier on the images not being displayed
properly. I tried to re-compile Jigsaw using JDK2 and the problem is no
longer re-producible. I was using Netscape 4.02 on Unix. Also, in Jigsaw
2.0.2, the latest, this is not re-producible. If you can, please try
re-compiling Jigsaw using JDK2 and see if the image problem is
re-producible.

Regards,
SASTRY