Re: Servlets?

Hello,

I just tried 2.0.2 yesterday night, and tried alose a JDBC servlet by just
dropping it in the servlet folder: no problem

BUT

But... in 2.0.2 servlets forlder is called servlet WITHOUT  "S"
perhaps your problem is related to this change of name.

Le 09:40 01/04/99 -0500, Mike Engelhart a écrit:
>Hi -
>
>I  just downloaded and installed and am running Jigsaw 2.0.2.   In 2.0.1, I
>thought you could just drag a servlet class into the servlets folder and
>access it without going into Jigadmin?  I put a simple DateServlet.class
>(which just displays the date) into the servlet(s) folder in 2.0.2 and get
>an error saying the file would not load in my browser?   Did this change and
>I have to configure the servlet in JigAdmin or am I mistaken about just
>dropping the class files into the servlets folder.
>
>thanks,
>
>Mike

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 53, rue Caulaincourt                           |
| 75018  Paris France                            |
| Tel: 01 42 52 09 62 / 06 12 90 19 65           |
| email : lse@saint-elie.com                     |
| Servlet Taverne a site devoted to servlets     |
| ..and looking for a free servlet hosting :-)   |
| url : http://interpasnet.hypermart.net/JSS     |