Aw: Re: Cannot start a servlet (continued)

Benoit Mahe wrote:
>You probably forget to add a ServletDirectoryFrame to your servlet directory.
>That could be the reason of the NullPointerException.

Yes, this solved one of my problems. Thanks much!

Now just the "Servlet not configured properly." problem remains. The servlet
does
not need paramters at initializing time, but is called with parameters. Is it
necessary
to specify the "FirstName", "LastName", etc. parameters in "jigadm" for
GenServlet?

E:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw>java org.w3c.jigsaw.Main -trace
Jigsaw[2.0.1]: serving at http://GENPRK:8001/
*** Warning : no logger specified, not logging.
JigAdmin[2.0.1]: serving at http://GENPRK:8009/
GET /gen/AT/genesis/servlet/GenServlet/searchCustomer?FirstName=&LastName=Buder
Zip=&City=&Street=&Max=25 HTTP/1.0
Connection: close