Re: Q: Anyone using XMLEnabler or other XML/XSL technologies with Jigsaw?

At 06:49 PM 3/18/99 -0500, Bob Hays wrote:
>Well, I've taken the plunge on XML (wrote a configuration value DTD and Java
>editor with a python output converter for environment variables).  Now, I
>want the final part - self-documenting code in addition to self-editing code
>(sort of - all the editor drivers are in the XML document).  This means I
>need a way to convert the XML to HTML, and it looks like XSL is becoming the
>standard.
>
>I want to promote Jigsaw here (I run it at home to test servlets on
>Windows95, at work on WindowsNT and on HP-UX - very cool), so I want a
>servlet implementation of XSL that will work from Jigsaw.  I grabbed
>XMLEnabler from alphaWorks, but I'm having lots of problems.
>
>Has anyone gotten XMLEnabler to work with Jigsaw?  Has anyone on the list
>gotten some other XSL technology working with Jigsaw?

I'm working on XML-focused servlets, starting with integrating MDSAX (see
http://www.jxml.com for info on MDSAX).  I'm hoping to write a servlet in
the next week or two that uses XT (see http://www.jclark.com), possibly
through MDSAX, for XSL transformations.  We'll see - it'll be a while
getting it done, but I'm definitely at work.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com