RE: How to use.jar servlets ?

I'm doing it by

1. Starting Jigsaw with the .jar file containing the servlet in the class path.
2. Adding a ServletWrapper node to the servlets node with the name and class attribute set to the name of the servlet class (e.g. com.servletmaker.servlets.TestServlet)

You should then be able to hit http://localhost/servlets/com.servletmaker.servlets.TestServlet.  I placed my servlets under "servlet" instead of "servlets".  The Jigsaw servlet documentation tells you how to configure servlet node.

Ajit