Re: Servlet Timeout

Well, you can't, but you can run JigAdmin from another Unix box, as long as you can
reach the admin server by the network.
In Jigsaw 2.1.0, the stores will be in XML, so you will be able to edit the configuration
without JigAdmin.

Regards, Benoit.

Venkatesh Kumar A G wrote:

> Hello,
>   How can I set the servlet timeout period without using the GUI admin
> program. One of our unix is installed barely without any X or related
> stuff. I need to set time out to longer period.
>
>   Else my Jigsaw is running well out of the box.
>
> Thanks
> Venkatesh

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer