Re: new Jigsaw release (2.0.3)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Michael Crowl wrote:

> Hooray!
>
> Question:  This would be my first Jigsaw "upgrade".  Is there anything I
> should back up before unpacking?  In other words, will any configs be
> overwritten, or is it safe to just unpack this puppy and go about my
> business?

It is always safe to save the config directory ;) However you only have to
upgrade the classes (jigadmin.jar jigsaw.zip and jigedit.jar), the zips in
the config directory and the config/icons directory.

The only configuration specific things are:
config/auth
config/indexers
config/stores
config/*props