Re: Saving, shutting down, going home...

Phil wrote:

> Redirecter:
> Servlets are in their home at 'root/http-server/space/servlets' running on the host 'www.tcp.net.au'.
>
> There is a virtual host 'testing.tcp.net.au' also serving in Jigsaw on the host 'www.tcp.net.au'.
>
> I have a redirecter that targets '/servlet/StatusServlet' in an indexer on the 'admin' resources of the following request:

Well, the RedirecterFrame perform an Internal redirect, so the servlet and the html file MUST be
on the same server (or the same virtual host). If you want to perform a redirect "cross server" you
must use RelocateFrame, but the relocate will be performed by the client (slower).

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team