Re: error in .jhtml

 Well, this is a bug :(
 This problem doesn't occurs on Unix (because path separator is '/'
 and not '\').
 I'll fix it as soon as possible. You can wait for the next release
 (at the end of the month) or I can send you a modified source file
 that you'll have to compile.

 Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team