RE: Installing servlets - no org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectory

Thanks for the pointer.  Now, having followed those directions, I can run
servlets from the Jigsaw server immediately after configuring the resources.
 I've also done a save from the control node in JigAdmin.  Now, if I kill the
Jigsaw server and start it up again, the new directory and resources I created
are gone.

How can I make my admin changes persistent?

Thanks.
Ajit