Re: Jigsaw on Linux - Servlet resource disappears from JigAdm!!!

Well you are right. The servlets directory itself was missing. We had zipped
the entire Jigsaw including the configuration from one installation to
another. All our servlets are based on CLASSPATH and not located in servlets
directory. Hence the servlets directory was empty. Either the zipping or
unzipping utility did not include this directory.

Thanks and well sorry for the unnecessary trouble.

Regards

S.Ramaswamy