Re: Which frame to use for serving PDF files?

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Rajesh Joshi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Jigsaw2.0 beta1 on Windows NT, 95, 98. We want to serve
> pdf files, but the server wont serve any pdf files.
>
> What should I do so that it will serve the pdf files from a particular
> directory. Is there any specific frame that must be associated with
> the resource ?

pdf is not in the standard mime type known in the basic setup of Jigsaw.
If you want to make this extension known to the whole server, you just
have to add it in the default indexer.
See http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/indexers.html
7/ is the point you need to read, to add the good mime type
After that pdf file resource will be created by the indexer.